Need an Energetic
NEED AN ENERGETIC AND CHARISMATIC SPEAKER?
Then I’m the gal you want in that prime spot!
My perspective is fresh, unique, and real—with a side of truth that gets at the very core of career development, career management, leadership, networking, and more. Let’s chat about your group needs, and together, we can create a talk that’s sure to inspire, engage, and ignite attendees!
Topics I Speak On
Résumé Writing – 101
Tips to Take Your Résumé From BLAH to WOW! – iRock Style!
Knowing how to write a résumé that gets the attention of recruiters and hiring managers is not for the faint at heart. I take an arduous task of résumé writing and make it simple to understand and follow. Trust me. It’s not all about making the résumé look pretty. It’s more about the content that makes up the body of the résumé. This is truly how you make it to the “call for an interview” pile.
Interview Prep Techniques to Land the Job
Going into an interview can be scary. However, it does not have to be scary. If you prepare properly, the fear can be replaced with confidence. Learning how to interview, iRock style will give your audience all the tools they need to rock out their next interview.
LinkedIn Profiles Charged Up! – Maximization means Optimization!
LinkedIn is no longer just a job site board. It’s is so much more and if your group is not in the know, then this talk is for you. This talk can be tailored to career professionals or entrepreneurs. If you are not maximizing LinkedIn to elevate your status as a professional, then you are missing out. Why miss out when you can be “in” with the best of them?
Networking for Success – iRock Style
Networking is essential for career professionals. It’s not enough to show up and hope to meet someone to help you propel yourself to the next level. You must have a plan and have a way to present yourself that rocks! Participants will learn and practice key strategies of networking with a purpose. They will come away with a blueprint of next steps to make the most out of future networking events.
You Are Now in Management. Now what?
Leadership Success Tips for The New Manager
The transition from direct report to a leadership role is both exciting and scary. Exciting because your career is starting to move forward. Scary because now you are responsible not only for yourself but for others as well. Taking on a leadership role is not the same as becoming “the boss”. As a new leader, you will need to learn to influence and motivate direct reports to achieve the goals you are now charged with.
Don’t Be A “BUT!” – Break through the glass ceiling you created
Moving forward in your career is challenging if you continue to find reasons why not to do something. I know as I’ve been there—yes, even me. It wasn’t until a good friend of mine shook me off my excuses and challenged me by saying “eliminate the but”. When I did, I began to see obstacles as opportunities and went forward to achieve my goals. This talk teaches actionable steps to kick the habit of “BUT” and eliminate it for good!
Are You Ready To Take Your Event To Another Level?
This is how I will make hiring me easy for you
- We will have an initial phone consultation so that I can understand your needs and the goal(s) of your event.
- Announce your event on my blog, website, and social media channels.
- Deliver a presentation that is designed to achieve the desired outcome for your audience.
- Provide an exclusive attendee resource page that will include my slide presentation and other resources that may be helpful.
Places I’ve Spoken
- National Résumé Writers Association Annual Conference – 2018, 2017
- Résumé Writers Mastermind Group – 2018
- Meeting Professionals International Dallas/Fort Worth Mentor Cafe – 2018
- ChickTech Dallas – 2018
- Diverge Conference – 2017, 2016
- Internal Revenue Services Virtual Webinars – 2017, 2016
- Various Networking Groups around Dallas, TX – 2015 – 2018
- Career Care Ministry of St. Andrews United Methodist Church of Richardson – 2016 & 2017
- Career Jump-Start Ministry of First United Methodist Church of Richardson – 2017
- The University of Texas at Dallas – 2016
- National Association of Professional Women – Plano Chapter – 2016
Here’s what others are saying…..
Kimberly Pitts – CEO of UImpact and creator of the Diverge Conference 2017
She inspired and motivated members and their guests, many of whom reported they plan to update their LinkedIn profile based on the information delivered during Nickquolette’s talk.
Some comments that NAPW Plano Local Chapter members shared include:
“This is GREAT information!”
“Great speaker and great topic for today’s business professionals!”
“Speaker presented ideas for every level of experience.”
We recommend Nickquolette to any professional group seeking to educate and inspire its members.