Hi. I’m Nickquolette Barrett and….
- I’m committed to working with you to breathe new life into ineffective résumés.
- I’m committed to optimizing stale LinkedIn profiles that don’t generate results.
- I’m committed to boosting your confidence so you can walk into an interview and own it.
- I’m committed to helping you strategically plan out a satisfying and financially rewarding career.
In essence, I’m tired of seeing skilled people, just like you, get passed over for opportunities simply because they don’t know how to market themselves either on paper or in person.
I’ve been there myself.
I used to think those who made the hiring decision just knew I was good at what I did. But, I quickly found out I was dead wrong! It was not until I took my career into my own hands and put a strategy together that I began to land the jobs and opportunities I wanted. What I found out was that the strategy I created for myself worked!
I landed 80% of the jobs and opportunities I applied for. I have even landed special projects I didn’t apply for. And it was all in how I presented myself on paper, in person, and by way of my work product.
I took it a step further and began creating strategies for others within the company I worked for. My strategies worked for them too! It was pure joy and excitement as I got a chance to see the results of my work come to life. Which means I know first-hand what it takes to land the job of your dreams and create a career you love!
Which is why I’m now taking my corporate success experience and sharing it with people just like you. I work with clients at all stages of their career.
I am passionate about helping serious career professionals, just like you, understand you are more than just an employee. In fact, you are your own corporation, your own brand, and your own CEO. I work to change your mindset from employee to business owner within the structure of corporate America.
You don’t have to be an entrepreneur in the sense of owning an actual business. However, you do have to see yourself as an entrepreneur of your own brand and value in the job marketplace. I believe that you are not just an employee. You are a business of one!
But don’t worry. You don’t have to do it alone. I can show you how to run your “business” to be an impact and get results. So if you are frustrated with where you are in your career and ready to move forward, then let’s do this!
The packages I have put together are designed to give you leverage over your competition. Serious career professionals who are willing to make the most of their careers are who I want to partner with. If this sounds like you, we will work great together! Let’s jump on a Discovery Call to chat about how iRock can help elevate your career.
Thank you for all your help with my resume. I appreciate your professionalism and timely results to deliver a quality product. Your expertise helped expose my hidden talents and now my resume boasts confidence! iRock Resumes truly rock!
Tomorrow is my last day here at the job. I’m opening my own Allstate Agency in August. I will be in touch with you and I appreciate all your help thus far. The resume was great! They were impressed with the significant business results; my tenure with my former employers too!
Member of these fine organizations
Gooooood morning! This looks fabulous!!! Heck, I would be excited to hire me! Thank you so much. More importantly, thank you for using your God given talent for greater good. You could have easily reserved it for the benefit of you and your immediate family, but your selfless use of it is to the glory of God. Be blessed.Constance Latimore
Nickquolette – I wanted to send you a note to advise that a very dear friend of mine will contact you this week pertaining bringing her story to life in the form of a resume. I’ve given her a brief synopsis of the level of integrity and professionalism you consistently provide. I informed her once you interpreted my story I was left amazed and flabbergasted (LOL!). She will call and refer to me as Toni. Have a terrific evening!Tonya Mosby
in putting my heart and soul into the work I do for my clients.
in everyone having the opportunity to live out their God-given purpose. See 1 Peter 4:10–11.
in self-care, the care of our families, and care of our friends (in that order).
in dreams, but more importantly, I believe in working to make those dreams come true.
in not settling for mediocrity but rather desiring to be better because you have the guts to do it.
Who Are My Clients?
- Insurance Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
- Administrative Assistants
- Project Managers
- Health Care Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Retail Professionals
- Hotel Management
- Culinary Management
- Development & Construction Managers
- Transitioning Veterans
- Transitioning business owners
- and many more!
Let’s Work Together to Build a Rockin’ Career!
WHO DO I WORK BEST WITH?
- Those who are serious and willing to make the investment of time and money needed to propel their careers forward
- People who want guidance on how to pull their exceptional talents, skills and abilities together to present a personal marketing plan that showcases their true value
- People who are honest, truthful, and realistic about what they want in a career
- People who are coachable and are willing to take the strategies provided and put them to work, recognizing that you cannot expect results without working for them
I DON’T WORK WELL WITH….
- People looking for a hook-up. Real life is not about hook-ups. It’s about doing what it takes to get you where you want to be. It’s like the old saying, it takes money to make money. My work is worth every dime of your investment.
- People who ask me to be dishonest in their resumes and write it as an untruth. I won’t compromise my integrity under any circumstance.
- People who are not willing to put in the work during our time together. I call it a partnership, for we have to work together to make sure you are presenting your best self.
- People who are unfair in their dealings and want to leave it to me to figure out what it is they want—as though that’s what they paid for—only to change directions halfway through the process. I don’t play those kinds of games.