Hey, I get it.
You signed up for LinkedIn years ago but have not used the platform since. Why? Because you’re not sure how it would benefit you. You may even think it’s just a place to put your job descriptions and nothing more. Well, LinkedIn has changed. And, changed a lot.
Have you noticed that people don’t ask for your business card much anymore? They ask if you are on LinkedIn instead. Why? Because that’s where serious-minded career professionals and business owners connect.
Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to elevate your professional brand in the world of online networking.
And furthermore, a LinkedIn profile goes beyond a business card. LinkedIn is one of the most powerful social media tools to highlight your skills, talents, experiences, products & offerings, and much more. It can build, market, and enhance your brand whether you are in the job market or market to gain new clients. Still not convinced?
Here are 10 reasons why you need to be on LinkedIn
- It’s your business card, professional bio, career track record, and online résumé all wrapped up in one.
- Opportunities come to you. Recruiters love looking for passive job seekers on LinkedIn.
- If you are an entrepreneur, potential clients, collaborators, and investment opportunities will find you.
- Connect with those in your industry and network with people all around the world.
- Write articles to showcase your expertise and become a thought leader in your field.
- Grow your network by commenting on articles to showcase your expertise and perspective.
- When someone “googles” your name, your LinkedIn profile will come up first. Don’t get caught with an undone profile.
- For the entrepreneur – the average salary on LinkedIn is $129K or more. Don’t you want a slice of that pie?
- It’s a place to collect endorsements and recommendations to build your credibility.
- After reviewing your résumé, recruiters use LinkedIn to research you before calling you.
In essence, being on LinkedIn has many benefits and the ten above are just the crux of what it can offer. Building an awesome profile now will pay great dividends in the future.
Let’s work together to transform your LinkedIn profile into a powerful branding tool for your career, business, and non-profit.
Choose your package, fill out the contact form below, and you will receive the next steps within 24 hours.
No work performed on Sundays or nationally recognized holidays
Please review our Terms & Conditions
For Career Professionals
This package includes:
- Consultation to discuss your needs and develop a strategy to get you there
- Revamped/re-written job title to ensure it aligns with your career goal(s)
- Develop a headline to catch the attention of recruiters and networkers
- An outstanding summary capturing your unique value as a professional
- Work experience highlighting key achievements using keywords targeted to your desired industry
- Selection of key featured skills & endorsements to align with your career goal(s)
- Royalty free background image that aligns with your profession or career focus. It will be yours to keep and use across all your social media platforms
- Strategy on how to get recommendations that speak to your worth
- A recommendation request template to request recommendations from people you have worked with, directly or indirectly
Bonus: “Getting Started with LinkedIn” A 50-page e-book with step-by-step instructions, visuals, and tips to maximize your use of LinkedIn
- Student thru Non-Manager
- $297 – $497
- $427 – $697
- $597 – $797
- Senior Leader/Executive
- $897 – $1497
For Business Owners
This package includes:
- Consultation and strategy to optimize and maximize the use of LinkedIn
- Revamped/re-written title to ensure it aligns with your business goal(s)
- Develop a punchy headline to catch the attention of potential customers, B2B opportunities, partnerships, and collaborators
- An outstanding summary capturing you as a professional and what you offer
- Client project/work experience highlighting key results
- Selection of key featured skills & endorsements that align with your offerings
- Royalty free background image or upload branded image to use across all your social media
- Strategy on how to get recommendations from past clients
- Two recommendation request templates ready to send to clients
- Write two articles sharing your knowledge and expertise to position you as a thought leader (up to 500 words) ($597 value)
“Getting Started with LinkedIn” A 50-page e-book with step-by-step instructions, visuals, and tips to maximize your use of LinkedIn
- $897 – $1297
- New Business Owner 0-4 years
- $697 – $897
- Non-Profit Organizations
- $897 – $1297
- Business Owner 5+ years
- $997 – $1497
I reviewed your edits to my LinkedIn profile and loved them. Your recommendations were awesome and I sincerely appreciate it. The next think I might want is to have reviewed is my professional bio. I want something I can take across industries. You are going to be my go-to person and we really need to connect you with the employee resource groups at my company.
Take care and talk to you soon! Thanks!Charmaine Stradford