You + Me
Career Quote: Find out what you like doing best, and get someone to pay you for doing it. – Katharine Whitehorn
I wholeheartedly believe this career quote. We spend a large part of our day working. Why not enjoy what we do? Imagine your dream job. What does it look like? What’s in your office? What’s the environment and culture like? Are there opportunities for advancement? Are you looking forward to waking up or are you hitting snooze? If you can visualize your dream job, I’m a firm believer that with the right techniques, strategies, and accountability in place, your dream job can become a reality.
My goal is to assess where you are today in relation to obtaining your dream job and putting actionable steps into place to get you there.
Many people make the mistake of taking the first job that comes their way. I want to make sure you don’t make this same mistake. Done right, you can actually have employers seek you out instead of the other way around. Isn’t having job opportunities presented to you the best position to be in? You deserve a career you love. Together, we can map out a strategy to get you there. Ready? Let’s get started!
Work With Me 1:1
Are you feeling stuck in your career? Are you unsure about which direction to take? Do you feel burnt out with nothing left to give your friends and loved ones? Do you have the feeling that there must be more out there for you?
You want a more robust career strategy. But, just don’t know what it is you really need. Well, that’s where I come in. I will take your interest, goals, and dreams and help you map out a strategy to get where you want to go.
The reality is, everyone has different career goals and aspirations. And, with that, everyone’s strategy needs to be different. The goal of career coaching is to customize a strategy for your unique challenges and goals.
Topics such as how to …
- Step into a new role with confidence, focus, and intentionality.
- Prioritize your goals and career choices
- Develop greater social/emotional intelligence and self-management skills.
- Build supportive and aligned relationships with peers, colleagues, supervisors, and mentors.
- Determine if a new career path is “right” for you.
- Close gaps you may have with experience, training or education.
- Identify and leverage advancement opportunities.
- Lead informally and formally.
- Handle conflict on the job.
- and much, much more!
I offer two coaching programs that will be tailored to your needs. Each program offers:
- Two (2) 60-minute sessions per month via Zoom scheduled at your convenience.
- Sessions are recorded and delivered for your review at any time
- Phone, text, and email support in addition to the scheduled sessions
- Exercises to support the advancement of the needed areas uncovered during the session(s)
Click here to schedule a Discovery Call to discuss your needs today!
Is Group Coaching for You?
Group coaching creates a safe space to uncover what you really want by listening to others share their own stories and struggles. Sometimes, it’s a challenge putting your finger on it all by yourself. Hearing your peers speak and share can help uncover the “ah-ha” moments you need to tune back into your inner voice.
Get the support you need to choose your own direction, with purpose and conviction. By working together with a small group, you will gain the clarity and self-awareness needed to develop effective strategies and take deliberate steps toward a fulfilling career.
Each group coaching program is customized based on the common goals of the group. Each participant will be given a questionnaire to complete. Based on the commonalities, a final agenda will be created and forwarded to each participant within the group.
Click the image to make a non-refundable $50 deposit to hold your spot for the 3rd quarter session beginning September 2018. Group maximum 10.